31 Biblical Virtues to Pray for Your Kids - Virtues 21-25
21. RESPONSIBILITY: "Grant that my children may learn responsibility, for each one should carry his own load" (Gal. 6:5).
22. CONTENTMENT: "Father, teach my children the secret of being content in any and every situation, through Him Who gives them strength" (Phil. 4:12-13).
23. FAITH: "I pray that faith will find root and grow in my children's hearts, that by faith they may gain what has been promised to them" (Lk. 17:5-6, Heb. 11: 1-40).
24. A SERVANT'S HEART: "God, please help my children develop servant's hearts, that they may serve wholeheartedly, as if they were serving the Lord, not men" (Eph. 6:7).
25. HOPE: "May the God of hope grant that my children may overflow with hope and hopefulness by the power of the Holy Spirit" (Ro. 15:13).
Tomorrow, I will post Biblical virtues 26-31.