31 Biblical Virtues to Pray for Your Kids - Virtues 26-31
26. WILLINGNESS AND ABILITY TO WORK: "Teach my children, Lord, to value work and to work at it with all their heart, as working for the Lord, not for men" (Col. 3:23).
27. PASSION FOR GOD: "Lord, please instill in my children a soul that 'followeth hard after thee' (Ps. 63:8), one that clings passionately to you."
28. SELF-DISCIPLINE: "Father, I pray that my children may acquire a disciplined and prudent life, doing what is right and just and fair" (Prov. 1:3).
29. PRAYERFULNESS: "Grant, Lord, that my children's lives may be marked by prayerfulness, that they may learn to pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests" (Eph. 6:18).
30. GRATITUDE: "Help my children to live lives that are always overflowing with thankfulness and always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" (Eph. 5:20, Col. 2:7).
31. A HEART FOR MISSIONS: "Lord, please help my children to develop a desire to see your glory declared among all peoples" (Ps. 96:3).