- by Bob Hostetler
31 Biblical Virtues to Pray for Your Kids
Continuing to roll out the Biblical virtues that you can pray for your kids. Here are virtues 11 - 15.
11. FAITHFULNESS: "Let love and faithfulness never leave my children, but bind these twin virtues around their necks and write them on the tablet of their hearts" (Prov. 3:3).
12. COURAGE: "May my children always be strong and courageous in their character and in their actions" (Dt. 31:6).
13. PURITY: "Create in them a pure heart, O God, and let that purity of heart be shown in their actions" (Ps. 51:10).
14. KINDNESS: "Lord, may my children always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else" (1 Thess. 5:15).
15. GENEROSITY: "Grant that my children may be generous and willing to share, and so lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age" (1 Tim. 6:18-19).
Tomorrow look for virtues 16-20. Let us continue to pray for our children and grandchildren.