31 Biblical Virtues to Pray for Your Kids
Listed below are the next 5 Biblical virtues, numbers 6-10.
6. LOVE FOR GOD'S WORD: "May my children grow to find Your Word more precious than much pure gold and sweeter than honey from the comb" (Ps. 19:10).
7. JUSTICE: "God, help my children to love justice as You do and act justly in all they do" (Ps. 11:7, Mic. 6:8).
8. MERCY: "May my children always be merciful, just as their Father is merciful" (Lk. 6:36).
9. RESPECT (FOR SELF, OTHERS, AUTHORITY): "Father, grant that my children may show proper respect to everyone, as your Word commands" (1 Pet. 2:17).
10. BIBLICAL SELF-ESTEEM: "Help my children develop a strong self-esteem that is rooted in the realization that they are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus" (Eph. 2:10).