31 Biblical Virtues to Pray for Your Kids
Praying tops the list of one of the best things that you, as a parent, can do for your kids. Over the next few days I will be rolling out 31 Biblical virtues that are over the top, fantastic must PRAYS for your kids. Don't miss out on the chance to make an eternal difference in the life of your child.
1. SALVATION: "Lord, let salvation spring up within my children, that they may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory" (Is. 45:8, 2 Tim. 2:10).
2. GROWTH IN GRACE: "I pray that my children may learn to live in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ" (2 Pet. 3:18).
3. LOVE: "Grant, Lord, that my children may learn to live a life of love, through the Spirit who dwells in them" (Gal. 5:25, Eph. 5:2).
4. HONESTY AND INTEGRITY: "May integrity and honesty be their virtue and their protection" (Ps. 25:21).
5. SELF-CONTROL: "Father, help my children not to be like many others around them, but let them be alert and self-controlled in all they do" ( 1 Thess. 5:6).
I would suggest to start praying for these virtues for your kids right now, no matter their age. Let them be prayers for now and the future, for God remembers our prayers and uses them in His timing. These prayers are also for yourself and anyone God lays on your heart. "...The effectual fervant prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).